Guests and Disabilities
Our Guest Service commitments are:
- In the event of a diversion or tarmac delay, our flight crew will keep you fully informed as to the destination and reasons for the diversion or tarmac delay. Our flight crew will provide updates every thirty (30) minutes with the most current information available.
- We will strive to deliver your baggage in a timely manner following the flight’s arrival.
- We will serve the guest with the special meals and we will assist them, from time to time.
These services are available for the travellers with disabilities.
- facilities to summon assistance at designated arrival points, such as at terminal entrances, at transport interchanges and in car parks
- assistance to reach check-in
- help with registration at check-in
- assistance with moving through the airport, including to toilets if required
- help with getting on and off the plane
- free carriage of medical equipment and up to two items of mobility equipment
- a briefing for you and any escort or companion on emergency procedures and the layout of the cabin
- help with stowing and retrieving baggage on the plane
- assistance with moving to the toilet on the plane (some planes will have an on-board wheelchair)
- someone to meet you off the plane and help you reach connecting flights or get to the next part of your journey